Princes of the Apocalypse
The group arrives in Red Larch the night before Greengrass. An all day festival is planned for the day, with several events happening throughout the town.
- Worshipers of Chauntea celebrate with a Crumblecake eating contest
- Oghma is hosting a scavenger hunt.
- Worshipers of Torm open the holy festival with a Stone toss, where a heavy stone is tossed as far as possible.
- Worshipers of Loviatar celebrate the Rite of Pain and Purity by dancing in a circle upon broken glass or other sharp objects.
- Worshipers of Mielikki observe planting rites around the town.
- Followers of Milil sing the Call to the Flowers.
- Worshipers of Silvanus consider Greengrass holy and often give sacrifice by breaking and burying an object constructed of wood.
- Worshipers of Sune frolic outdoors and perform a Maypole dance
- Worshipers of Talos call for storms and lightning.
- Waukeen's Market – a fantastic place to find amazing deals
- Drinking at the Helm at Highsun all day